HOW TO BACKUP ROM ON MTK DEVICE WITH MTK DROID TOOLS
These customizing also brings about the risk of bricking your device. Do today I will be teaching you how to back up your rom in case you mistakenly brick your device.
Before we proceed these are the items needed:
· 2. Mtk droidtools download here
· 3 . Usb cable
· 4. A windows pc
· 6. And a little patience
Now let’s get started
1. Extract the mtk droid tools you downloaded from the link above
2. Open the mtk droid tools folder and launch “MTKdroidTools.exe”
3. Connect your device to your pc “MAKE SURE USB DEBUGGING IS ENABLED ON YOUR DEVICE”
4· Wait for some few seconds while mtk droid tools loads your device info
5· In case you see a blue color below, click on root and wait for a moment while your device gains temp. root shell.
6. Now click on the root,backup,recovery tab which you can see on top
7. Click on the backup button
8. Your rom backup process will begin and it may take a lot of time, so you have to be patient
9. After the backup process has been completed you will get a popup message saying “packing backup” just click on the No button
10. Now Click on to prepare blocks for flash as shown below and you will be redirected by default to the backup folder
12. After that the blocks for flash will be automatically created and you can find it inside your backup rom folder.
Congratulation!!! You have just successfully backup your ROM